Sunday, September 11, 2005

Amy Pfaffman's Functional Jewelry

Beautiful and Creative are the two words that come to mind when I view Amy's site. Who would have thought brass hinges would make an incredible bracelet? What about those colored pencils we have stashed away in our kitchen drawers? Cut them up and use them as earrings? Brilliant!
Click on the title above to take you to Amy's website and her "About me" page. To see her creations, click on the links once you've arrived. Enjoy!!!!
meta-tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzy,
I was seaeching online for Amy Pfaffman Jewelry and found what you wrote here. I am trying to find a place that sells her "glass eye" but none of the shopps she has indicated as buyers currently carry that design. It doesn't seem like I could order directly from her. Before I start calling all these shops that carry her jewelry, do you happen to know where I might purchase her "glass eyes?" Thanks,
Angela
angelafoy@comcast.net