Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bead Weaving Tips & Tricks

I've been toying with the idea of putting up bead weaving instructions on this blog. I've put up instructions for free on the bead-patterns.com site, but I want people to also be able to access the information here. My problem is, how would a beader download the information? Blogger doesn't allow me to upload pdf's. It dawned on me today how to solve this problem. If I put the instructions directly into a blog article and if you send an email of the blog article to yourself, you can print your own email! So stay tuned, I'm going to start putting little tips and tricks into my blog.......and I'll include info on how to email it to yourself (see the little envelope below this tidbit? Try clicking on it to see what happens). For now, just click on the title to find some of my tutorials online!
,

No comments: