Saturday, January 21, 2006

Beautiful Bovis Beads

Some of the most beautiful seed beads are produced by a French company, Bovis Bead Co. They have a gorgeous ethereal color to them and I'm crazy about them! I first discovered these beads at my local beadstore, which carried a vintage supply. I searched and searched for more and I've finally found them. Bovis Beads are distributed by Crazy Crow Trading Post in North America.
If you click on the title above, you will get to the site. The site is down at the moment, but once it's up again, I'll include a link directly to the seed beads themselves. I'm particularly fond of the pink and lavender colors, they are the most beautiful I've ever seen!

UPDATE: I've updated the link to get you to the 10/o transparents. I'll update again when I know which color numbers these beads are.

, , , ,

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

Just a note, Bovis Bead Co. was purchased by Crazy Crow Trading Post, according to their 2004 catalog. My understanding is that Bovis was a French company originally. Well, whatever the story is, they still produce some of the most beautiful seed beads in the world - definitely worthy of being "French"!