Thursday, February 02, 2006

More Free Form Peyote Beadwork

I try to feature people that aren't as well known as the "Big Stars" of beadwork. Today I thought I'd feature a fairly known artist, but perhaps not one that you might say "Hmm, I wonder what 'soandso' is up to lately"...Lidija Fairbanks weaves interesting and beautiful beaded pieces with free form peyote. She also creates beaded dolls - her doll gallery can be found on her home page. I've provided a link to her beadwork jewelery - a little eye candy for a Winter's morning. Enjoy!
, , ,

2 comments:

Camilla said...

I just love to read your blog to see where you will send your readers. Lately you have been showing us so many wonderful beadwork artists. Boy have I got a LOT of learning to do to even begin to match these gorgeous and intricate works of art.

SuzyQ said...

Hi Camilla!
Thanks so much, I'm so glad you enjoy it. Aren't these artists inspiring?!
Best wishes,
Sue
PS A link to Camilla's Blog can be found to the left, under "Beader's Blogs"- Enjoy!