Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Beadweaver Button & Link

If you'd like to link to my site, I've created a button!


If you have a PC, right click on the image above to save to your computer and upload to your blog or website. For Mac's just drag and drop to your desktop and upload from there. Don't forget to link the image back to my blog:
"http://www.beadweaver.blogspot.com"

For blogging beginners: Buttons are added to your blog template. Click on the title above to learn how to create links. If you're looking for a button generator, try here, here, and here. My "Fetch Beads" button in my sidebar was created at Lucca Zappa's site. My blog button I created with Adobe Illustrator.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for linking to me. And let me know so I can link back to you! Have a great day!

No comments: