Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Create Your Own Needle Cushion

This is the perfect gift for your favorite beader! (or yourself) I found this fun project over at the Better Homes and Gardens website. It's a pin cushion made of felted wool and decorated with flowers and beads. What could be more useful and fun for Spring?
If you're like me, my workspace has beading needles stuck into fabric surfaces of the cloth I use to bead upon. I don't know why I don't use wooden needle holders, but I don't. I like my needles easily accessible and I typically have a variety of sizes I work with during a project. I also have a habit of impaling myself on the random needles. I think this is a perfect solution to those stuck needle woes....
Click on the title above to get to the project and enjoy. PS If you make one, please email me a photo and I'll post it on my blog!

3 comments:

mimi said...

qu'est ce qu'ils sont beaux !!! merci de nous montrer de si jolies choses !

beadbabe49 said...

very kewl! it's on my "to do" list....thanks!

SuzyQ said...

Merci! Thank you! Glad you liked this link -it's on my todolist too!!!