Monday, May 08, 2006

Alma Stoller's Paint on Fabric

You probably are wondering why I am so intrigued with fabric. Well, I'm taking a sewing class. Actually 3 sewing classes. Anyhoo, so I'm always on the lookout for pretty and unique fabrics. I found Alma Stoller's blog today and she discusses how to paint fabric. She lists the materials and supplies and provides step by step photos for the process. It reminds me somewhat of batiking, although her process is a little simpler. Check it out by clicking on the title above. And once you're there, be sure to scroll down and check out her gorgeous little beaded fabric bead necklace - how did she do it?!! It's yummy! Ohhhhh, I found more beads on her website!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a nice blog here! You can submit your site free to my Free link/blog directory if you leave a link here like this.