Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another Beautiful Day...

"Even overweight cats instinctively know the cardinal rule: when fat, arrange yourself in slim poses."
John Weitz
American Designer

I'm back from vacation and it was gorgeous! Good news: All three bracelets pictured in my May 10th snippet sold & Sherril is inspired to create more.....Diane Keaton has a bigger heart than I ever knew (and so much style to go with it!).... Yes, Angels and Demons is a better book than the Da Vinci Code - Wanna know how to get a book to #1 on the NYT Best Seller list? Boycott it. Same with the film....The best place for fried oysters on the west coast is the Gulfstream....Our count is up to three rattlesnakes in as many weeks....Summer is quickly moving in as we go from record lows to record highs (and there's no such thing as global warming?)....I trailed a Ford Valdez the other day with a sticker plastered in the middle of the rear window which read "I voted for Bush".... I didn't get any beadwork done on my vacation but I did do a little sewing. I didn't know it but BIG purses are BIG; will this trend come north? I hope not, I have a hard enough time finding my keys.... I'm very happy President Logan didn't get away with doing in Aaron. Countdown: 5 days, 9 hours, and 20 minutes....

Have a great day and stay tuned for some yummy sights I found while out surfing.

No comments: