Monday, July 17, 2006

Beadwork's Beaded Bags

Interweave Press is hosting a new competition called "Beaded Bags". The entries may be posted starting August 1st and the entry deadline is January 12, 2007. It looks like a great invitation to show off your beadwork! If any of you have a bead embroidered or bead woven bag, you can enter it online by clicking on the title above and following the instructions. It sounds like a great competition (I have a fondness for bags, in case anyone noticed). Have fun and Good Luck!

, , , , ,

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Thank you so much for pointing out this contest. I love making beaded amulet bags, but I find there's not much of a market for them, so I mostly make them for myself = )Now I have another reason to make one. Thanks again!

SuzyQ said...

Hi Mandi
Beaded bags are so wonderful, maybe this contest will re-ignite some interest!
Good luck!
Sue