Friday, August 04, 2006

August Bead-a-long Challenge

peyote pouch
Redthread is hosting a "Bead-a-long" for the month of August. You can sign up now through August 15th by contacting her through her blog (click on the title above). The theme is the beaded amulet bag. She's got a link to a tubular peyote tutorial on her site -"Amulet Bag Basics" - if you don't know how to weave peyote. She'll be posting all of the entries at the end of August. It looks like a lot of fun and I hope you can make it!

, , , , ,

4 comments:

olga said...

Your blog is a true expression of now! All these links and items are very interesting! A big one thank-you for all this work! Thank-you, enfin,pour the link on my blog! (All my excuse for my bad English!)

SuzyQ said...

Your English is wonderful! Merci de vos commentaires et de partager votre beau beadwork! (Hope I got that correct!)

redthread said...

thank you so much for posting this! I'm getting some inquiries and your support has been so gracious and so helpful! This is just the first of these I plan on doing, and I am sure they are just going to get better each time!

TeAntae said...

Well why not! Thanks for listing this. I'll email now and see what comes of it. And if not this challenge, maybe the next one.

Thanks again!