Monday, August 21, 2006

The Bead Studio Blog

I don't post on Beadweaver every day, as you know, but when I'm not posting I'm usually on this blog adding something to it....so that each week there are new links to be found under my categories at left.

Today I want to direct you to the Bead Studio blog. The owner's name is Heather and last Friday she posted the most beautiful piece of Kumihimo work woven in soft sages and lavendars, which you can see if you click on the title above. Heather is also a co-owner of a bead store in Toronto, Canada called "Bead Junction". She is an active member of the Bead Society of Toronto and runs a discussion list on Yahoo Groups called "Bead Junction". Heather has had her blog since 2004! To see some of her work, work in progress, and to learn more aboot Canadian beaders, head over to her blog at beadstudio.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

No comments: