Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Beautiful Free Form Necklaces

free form peyoteFrany has recently completed these gorgeous necklaces and has allowed me to share them with you!!!! Aren't they beautiful? I love the mixture of the carnelian chips with the pendant in the autumn hued necklace (my favorite color is orange!) and the green piece is also gorgeous with it's drop fringe and dichroic centerpiece.

free form peyoteAbsolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing Frany!!!!

(PS - to see more of her beautiful work, click on the title above!)




, , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

ANELORE said...

C'est trés trés mérité !! bravo frany ;o)

Frany said...

Thanks a lot Sue.....it's very touching....I wish you an Happy Christmas...........

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing too! Her work is beautiful!

SuzyQ said...

Merry Christmas!

marylo said...

Hi,

I'm a french beader and addicted to freeforms and I speechless seing these stunning freeform necklaces.

BEAU-TI-FUL.... is the only word that comes to my mouth.

LOL (Lots of Love) from France
The Dreamer
http://reveusedebijoux.canalblog.com