Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Great Links

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been very busy and with it being the holidays.....I don't want to take an official time out though because I can always find something to share! So, for this week, I thought I'd share some new links to bead artists. They are a mix, as usual, from all over the world and a few were shared by Louise Hill. I hope your holiday preparations are going well!

bead embroideryDenise Perrault
Corinne
Marcia deCoster
Anna van Blerkom
Melanie Potter
Holle Randy
Suske de Kloe
David Small Beadwork
Elises Parlatelje
Kim Anderson
Jan Mancey
Betsy Youngquist
Andi Stern
Sandra Miller
Villi Helmi
Linda Ahuna
Beadworkers Guild
Huib Petersen

, , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

frany said...

I still amaze with that !!! it's so gorgeous !!!!

Kim Anderson said...

Thank you so much, how could you know my blog? Anyway, your blog is fulled with Bead Information! Precious info for the Bead World. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Someone told me that you'd mentioned me in your blog! How lovely! :o) Thanks!


Now I'm going to have a look around your lovely site!!

Jan Mancey

SuzyQ said...

Hi Jan!
Thanks for writing. I hope you enjoy the site! I haven't been posting very much lately, but hopefully that will start to pick up.
Best,
Sue

Suske de kloe said...

Just found my name in your blog...
So sorry my site isn't in english yet. Some day it will be!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Suske de Kloe

J. said...

Hi there!

I am just trying to update links to my site (what a task, LOL!). I can now be found at:

www.janmancey.com

Thanks!

Jan