Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Your Favorite Artist Studios

The journal, Fiber Arts, has recently posted 46 artists studios online for all to see. Most, if not all, are inspirational. Such great organization. Of particular interest to me was my discovery of David Chatt's studio. I've seen it before - the pictures of his studio, of his beads - and love it. But what I loved most was the story that went with it. Forever the Artist. I think what inspires me most about him is he is following his dream. Click on the title above and you can read David's description of his studio.

You can also VOTE for your favorite! The categories are: Best Organization, Best Stash, Best Use of Space, Best Setting, Most Inspiring Display. To see all of the studios and to vote, click on this link: Artist Studios. Voting closes February 15th.

, , , ,

No comments: