Saturday, February 10, 2007

Inspirational Sources

I thought I'd share a few links with you this weekend, in case you're online looking for inspiration. Only one of these sites has beadwork on them. All are incredibly creative websites. They are also all French. Each site is beautifully done and requires that you spend a little time exploring the site to see how it all works. I'm not going to tell you anything about the links, I will leave that for you to discover. Make sure your sound is turned on. Have fun!

Miss Clara
Carlotta
Tse-Tse
Emma Cassi
Apolline a Paris
Madame Mo
Astier de Villate

PS See if you can find the animation "Le Disparition 1 & 2" on Madame Mo's site.

, , , ,

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

PS: If you like a website, tell the author. They would love to hear from you! I hope you have enjoyed seeing these sites and the artist's beautiful work.