I've been tagged by Karen over at K-Style designs to answer a list of questions. I'll do my best. In the meantime, be sure to check out her blog by clicking on the title above. Not only does she make her own line of jewelry, but she's got a vast array of beautiful artists and sites that she features, perhaps you'll find something lovely. I found artist Estyn Hulbert...
1.If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On the rim of the Ngorongoro.
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? A turtle neck sweater.
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? The heart.
4.What's the last CD that you bought? Adrienne Young: Plow To The End Of The Row
5.Where's your favorite place to be? Outside
6.Where is your least favorite place to be? Inside an MRI
7.Where's your favorite place to be massaged? feet
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Both
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? 5:30 am
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My knives
11.What makes you really angry? Being treated with disrespect
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? My vocal cords
13. Favorite colour? Orange
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Neither
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Why not
16. Favorite children's book? Where The Red Fern Grows
17. What is your favorite season? It's a toss up between Fall and Spring, with Winter a close second.
18. Your least favorite household chore? Folding laundry
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? To heal people
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoos
21.Can you juggle? Barely!
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? I have two & could not choose between them.
23. What's your favorite day? Any day that I can be out in the middle of nowhere
24. What's in the trunk of your car? An old 486 and dog food
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Filet Mignon