Friday, February 23, 2007

Snap Preview Added

Dear Readers,
I've added Snap's previewing function to my "Beaders Blogs" and "Eye Candy" lists. Check it out by moving your mouse over the Beaders Blogs list on the left. I hope you find the previews useful when searching through these lists. I've opted to leave it out elsewhere, just to keep things simple.
If you don't like the preview function, you can disable it by clicking on the upper right link at the top of the image box.
If you'd like to add the Snap Preview function to your blog, simply click on the title above and you'll be redirected to the Snap homepage.
To learn more about manipulating Snap so that only the links you want to preview are enabled, click Here.

3 comments:

olga said...

It's a very good idee! I find that very practical! thinks to you!

The Lone Beader said...

I really like that. COOL=:)

SuzyQ said...

I'm so glad you like it! Thanks!