Friday, November 16, 2007

Marion Hembach's Unique Website & Beautiful Beadwork

marion hembachWhen I first saw this website from Berlin, I was amazed at how uniquely beautiful it was. When I looked closer, I realized that a very talented artist had dressed famous canvases with her beadwork! Marion Hembach is the artist behind "kronleuchterjuwele". There are two galleries and each image in the gallery has a link for "Details" in which you can see the jeweled pieces up close. Each of her items fits her subjects perfectly, it is quite a beautiful sight to see.

Please take a moment to view Marion's jewelry by clicking on the title above. I think you'll enjoy both her website and her beautiful jewels!

, , , , , , ,

4 comments:

beadexplorer said...

I am happy to read about a bead artist from Germany. Her Jewelry is very elegant and in good style! I like almost all of her Jewelry and that is not often the case!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Susan! a great link, I love what Marion does, and what a nice and agreable presentation!

Berenice

The Lone Beader said...

I agree. Her work is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing the link:)

beadbabe49 said...

another thank you! nice to see some unusual work!