Sunday, November 18, 2007

NEW! Subscribe to Beadweaver

Dear Readers,

susan mandelExciting News! I've just made Beadweaver easier to get: By using a Reader or by eMail!

Getting posts by a reader or email saves you time from having to search the web or plug in Beadweaver into your browser. This means less time on the computer and more time beading!

What's a Reader? A Reader is a service ( a website ) that allows you to receive "feeds" or posts from all your favorite blogs and websites in one place. More importantly, the reader updates all your blogs regularly so you don't have to. And you can visit your reader at any time to get the latest information.

A good example of a reader is "Bloglines". Here's a snapshot of my Bloglines page with all of my favorite sites on the left. Bloglines regularly updates the sites in my reader so I can get the latest posts and news from each one. This is how I stay in touch with what's happening in the beading world (Melanie at Earthenwood Studios is offering some lovely Poppy Pendants, btw).


I've also included an eMail subscription - sometimes we don't have time to browse the web and if you're anything like me, you want to get to the dessert without having to go through the main course first.

Subscription by eMail allows you to get posts ONLY when I post. If I don't post, you don't get an email. And since the service is provided by Feedburner, you're protected against spam and unwanted emails, you can unsubscribe at any time, and you don't have to worry about your email address being shared. What could be better???

To get started, all you need to do is sign up with one of the options listed at the left or below. I hope this will make reading Beadweaver much easier for you.


Beadweaver will still be here, online, as a blog and you can visit me anytime. I just thought I'd add these delicious options to help you streamline your day :)

Happy Beading!
SuzyQ

1 comment:

*melanie* earthenwood studio said...

I use and love Bloglines too! Ther eis no way I could keep up with all the blogs I love (including yours) without it!

And how funny that I saw a screenshot of my bead in your bloglines in MY bloglines this morning. Whoa! trippy!

Thanks for the shout out!