The Puget Sound Bead Festival kicks off this weekend with an early-bird party on Saturday, June 14th. Featured will be class samples, great company, wine and chocolate. And best of all, it's free!!! (Okay, Chocolate, Great Company, Class samples, and Free are all kindof tied for being best).
Wanna know the top eleven reasons why you should attend the PSBF? Here they are:
11. Your kids, grandkids, relatives, friends, and co-workers will think you are the reincarnation of Van Gogh.
10. That cute guy (the one you have the secret crush on) will look twice when you're showing off your beautiful beaded necklace.
9. Your boss will finally realize that you are both creative and smart (S/he already knew you were smart).
8. Your co-workers will seriously consider your choices for redecorating the office.
7. You've worked hard to get where you are, you deserve to treat yourself!
6. You'll be so inspired to create new designs that you might not sleep for a week.
5. Your kids will love hanging out with you.
4. You'll get to take classes from nationally known teachers - not something everyone can do.
3. You'll get to immerse yourself in the company of fellow beaders for a full 3 days!
2. You'll return from the PSBF refreshed and energized.
1. Because it's just plain fun!
(To read more about the PSBF & the July dates, click on the title above)