Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pattern Graphs

Hi Friends!
I'm back. I missed you! The air quality is good today (hooray) and the local fires are out but we still have fires up in the mountains. Most days our air quality is so poor that it's like a cloudy winter day but it's smoke. My house smells like a weenie roast over a campfire.....but the good news is our temperatures have been staying below 100 degrees. Who can complain about that?!

I thought I'd share a great little resource - in case you don't know about it already. This site has blank pattern graphs for many of the popular stitches. The graphs were designed by Shala Kerrigan so please give her credit & respect her copyrights. She has some great things to offer, check it out by clicking on the title above!

4 comments:

abeadlady said...

Thanks so much for the link to Shala. I've been looking for some of those graphs. Will make sure she gets the credits.
Arline

SuzyQ said...

hi Arline,
Aren't her graphs wonderful? It's so nice to find a great resource like this on the web.
Thanks for writing.

Kerrie said...

We missed you too! So glad you are safe - I've been checking back regularly for your posts.

Also, I don't think I have ever said thank you for the link to my blog so 'Thank You!' :0)

My best wishes to you;
Kerrie

Brenda said...

I am so happy to see you post. I won't have to worry about you so much now.