Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where I've Been

susan mandelDear Readers,
On June 21st, a dry lightening storm hit Northern California and started wildfires that continue to rage out of control. My attention has been focused on the daily progress of the fires, firefighters, evacuations, and fireproofing our property. So far, we remain safe thanks to the many firefighters from all over the nation who have worked very hard to save our community. Beadweaver will resume regular posting once the fires have settled down. Thank you for your understanding & please send rain.
SuzyQ

8 comments:

abeadlady said...

I've been following the news of the fires closely. Bless all the firefighters and their work. There would be far more losses without them.
Take care and be safe.

Arline

beadbabe49 said...

Have been holding you all in my thoughts...

Cyndi L said...

Prayers for rain and safety...you've got it.

SuzyQ said...

Thank you for the well wishes. Today is looking much better. The wind is calm and the humidity is up and they forced back one large, threatening fire.

triz said...

Glad it's looking better... Keep well and stay safe!!!

Olga said...

We'll pray for California, too.

Brenda said...

I keep looking to see if you are posting again, then I could quit worrying about you.
I am praying everything is ok.

Jewels said...

I hope all is well still. I can't imagine how dreadfully scary this can be.