Wednesday, November 12, 2008

World On A String

While I was away, World On A String premiered it's fifth and final chapter at the opening of the Bead Museum of Washington D.C.'s Exhibit: Celebrating Beads. From the producers of World On A String:

"World On A String tells the remarkable story of human history through one of mankind's tiniest creations... the bead. It is an awesome saga spanning some 75,000 years. The project has been a labor of love for its producer, Diana Friedberg - an industry award-winning film editor and producer - for over a decade."

There are five parts to this series and the fifth and final episode is now available. See the YouTube preview below and visit the website by clicking on the title above.



, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Kerrie Slade said...

Sounds fascinating! Thanks for the link and welcome back :0)

The Lone Beader said...

I saw the video when I was at the gala in D.C. It was excellent! I left feeling completely inspired with what other beaders are doing around the world, and it encouraged me to keep doing what I am doing! I think I need to get all the DVDs now! :D