Not sure what to buy for your favorite beader? Here are our 2008 picks - simply click on the listing to view for purchase. Enjoy & Happy Holidays!
1. Divine Dichroic Delica seed beads. If you love dichroic glass, you'll love these beads. ($6.99/gram)
2. The Art of Bead Embroidery by Heidi Kummli and Sherry Serafini. Two masters of bead embroidery have written a book that is a "must have" for every beader's library. ($21.95)
3. A selection of Ultrasuede for bead embroidery from Diane Hyde. Another must-have for the beader's stash. ($1.50-$17.50)
4. A limited edition bead from Anne Choi. Her beads are timeless and collectible. ($32-$75)
5.A factory pack of your favorite beader's favorite crystal. One of the most extravagant gifts on the list, this one's sure to warm the heart! ($65.80-$225.16)
6. The Woven Bead 2009 Calendar. Give the gift that keeps on giving - a year of inspirational beadwork. ($27.99) (We'd like to thank everyone who has bought this beautiful bead calendar!).
7. Beaded Jewelry. What beader doesn't love beaded jewelry? You're sure to find something special at the Etsy-Beadweaver's site. ($43-$450)
8.A Bead Spinner No bead stash is complete without one of these. ($60-$70)
9.Pacific Silver Works Limited Edition clasp. Indulge your favorite beader with one of these! ($16-$42)
10. The Thread Zapper from Sova Enterprises. If you're tired of frayed ends too small to clip, try the thread zapper. ($21)
bead, bead calendar, beading, beadwork, seed bead, lampwork, jewelry, studio, jewellery, 2008, 2009, art, calendar, purse, artist, weaving, woven, embroidery, peyote, brick, herringbone, netting, stitch, bead a day, necklace, bracelet, Louise Hill, Susan Mandel, gallery, beadweaver