Monday, March 02, 2009

Vitrail Butterflies!

susan mandelA new kit is on it's way! "Butterflies Galore" (aka Vitrail Butterflies) appears in the April edition of Bead & Button! It's a gorgeous Spring mix of Iris, Hyacinth, Violet, and Pearl with elegant Lavender crystals. The piece uses a unique approach for weaving a design and is based on my Bead Dreams piece, Journey, which placed third in the seed bead division last year :).

Stay tuned......I'm in the process of finishing the kits and taking photos.......Everyone at B&B did a great job with this pattern. If you don't subscribe, you'll want to pick up a copy - there are some wonderful projects in this edition!!!
Sue Mandel

4 comments:

Triz Designs said...

soooo beautiful!!!! am looking forward to receiving my B&B copy!!!

sherry said...

I bought the magazine just for this pattern alone.
Gorgeous barely describes it. I can't stop staring at it. Thank you so much for putting the pattern in the magazine.

heatherbNbuzzyb said...

i picked up a copy of bead & button at the barnes and noble in aurora, co today!

SuzyQ said...

Hi!
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you are enjoying the pattern!!!
Happy Beading!!!
Sue