Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brilliant Crystal Jewelry

I recently received my copy of Brilliant Crystal Jewelry 2 from Bead and Button magazine and I was so excited to see it - it is absolutely beautiful!

This special edition has a variety of gorgeous, inspirational projects - bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings - each with very well written and illustrated step by step instructions. There are also three wonderful articles on crystals and designing with color. And it comes with a great little gift from Swarovski - a crystal color wheel :) (it's brilliant too!)

I can't say enough about how well done this edition is. (I also can't decide which project is my favorite because they are all so pretty). For readers who have been waiting for the step by step instructions for my crystal Noose necklace, it's in this edition too.

To see the magazine, click on the title above. You can view the table of contents and also order your copy online at the Bead & Button website. Thank you Bead & Button for such an inspiring edition.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Shirley Lim said...

Got my copy and now working on a project =D