Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Little Humor Goes a Long Way

Today is a good day. I got a notice from our Postal-Person that my new old used Power Mac G4 that I swiped off eBay has arrived and that I need to reclaim it by bringing a dolly (I think they mean the metal kind) to the local post office. Woohoo! I'll be back in action soon!!!

On another note, I have a BIG SURPRISE for you. You'll have to check back tomorrow though because that's when it all begins......

In the meantime, I thought I'd add a little humor to your day. First, I'd like to announce that I've taken up knitting. And more recently I've started adding beads (How can I not add beads?!) When I have a creation worthy of public profiling, I'll post it. For now, though, you'll have to click on the title above to see what fabulous creations are being produced by these "Knit Wits". You can click on the website's annoying ads (upper right corner) to remove them.

Enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow!
Beadweaver

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

PS: Here is some serious Male Knitting:
Dave Cole Knits