Ray Hemachandra, editor of Beading with World Beads, explores everything from a brief history of beads to basics in bead design and jewelry construction. He's collaborated with 16 talented artists to bring you a wonderful mix of necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and brooches. Beading with World Beads offers all the great things you've come to expect from Lark Books:
"This lavishly illustrated volume offers an introduction to scores of different beads, illustrates all the basic techniques, and presents both beginner and intermediate projects from a pool of talented designers. The one-of-a kind pieces range from Jean Campbell’s jangly "Milagros Charm Bracelet" to Elizabeth Glass Geltman and Rachel Geltman’s porcelain-beaded “A New Chinese Twist”—with stops in India, Africa, and many other countries along the way." Lark Books website
There are thirty nine projects in all designed by such well known artists as Jamie Cloud Eakin and Francie Broadie. This book is a feast for the eyes and inspiration for the soul for those of you who love world beads!
Let's get to the entry part! As before, here's how:
1. If you're on my mailing list, you'll be automatically entered to win.
2. If you're not on my mailing list, click HERE to sign up.
3. You must enter by midnight, October 22nd.
4. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 23rd.
5. Only one entry per person please. There is only one book available.
6. Don't forget to invite your friends to enter - and inspire me to add some goodies to the draw :)
7. Have questions? For FAQs, see the comments section! Good luck!!!!