Friday, October 09, 2009

Win a Signed Edition of Beaded Opulence!

What do you get when you cross the fabulous publishing house, Lark Books, with the charming creativity of Marcia DeCoster? Beaded Opulence!

Want to win your own copy? You've come to the right place! I recently received a signed edition of this gorgeous book from Lark Books. The projects are beautiful, the step by step instructions are wonderful, and the book lives up to the high standards Lark is known for. And if that's not enough, the pieces displayed in the gallery section are absolutely gorgeous. If you've always wanted to master right angle weave, this book is for you. Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence is the second title in Lark Books' Beadweaver Master Class series.

Ray Hemachandra, the senior editor of Lark Books, recently interviewed Marcia about her beadweaving passion. You can read the interview at Lark Books' website. You'll also find a few of the projects featured in her book as she talks about what inspires her. Marcia also has her own Mad Designs Bead blog where you can follow along with her through her creative journey.

Now let's get to the entry part!
Here's how: If you're on my email mailing list, you'll be automatically entered to win. If you're not on my mailing list, click on the title above to sign up (or click HERE) . It's that easy.

You must enter by midnight October 14th.

On October 15th, I will draw a winner from the list and announce it here on Beadweaver.

Only one entry per person, please (There is only one book, so there will be only one winner).

Please read the comments section below for FAQs and answers....

8 comments:

SuzyQ said...

And now for the FAQs:
*How will you draw the winner? Depending on the number of entries, I will either cut up the list to individual emails and draw from a hat OR I will print out a list and toss a coin HIGH in the air. In the event that it lands on two entries, then I will cut those out and draw from a hat.

* Will you post my private email address on your blog? No. Only the lead name of the winning email address will be announced (the name before the @).

*I signed up but Feedburner asked me to verify my request. What do I do? You must verify your email address. Feedburner will send an email to the address you gave it. Please respond to this email request to activate your subscription. You can deactivate it at any time too.

*Will I get advertisements or spam by signing up for your posts by email? No. You will only get my Beadweaver blog posts by email when you sign up for this list. That's it. And I will never share it with anyone either.

*If I win, do I have to pay for shipping? No. I'll send it to you via our U.S. postal service.

*I live in Timbuktu. Can I enter? Yes. As long as you have a reasonable postal service available to you that does business with our postal service, chances are I can get it there.

*Why do I have to sign up for an email service? Because it is the simplest way I have of contacting you and keeping your email and identity private. You can always unsubscribe.

Walden said...

The book looks great, so nice of you to have a giveaway!

SuzyQ said...

Hi Walden,
I'm very excited about doing this! Marcia Decoster and Lark Books sent me a signed copy and we thought "Wouldn't it be wonderful to share it with the readers of Beadweaver?" and so here it is!

Stay tuned, I have another surprise coming up :)!

Good luck!
Sue

Davine said...

What a great idea and also what a beautiful book. I am new at beading so all the information I can get at the moment is greatly appreciated. Davine
http://53buddhas.blogspot.com

SuzyQ said...

It's a beautiful book and I think you'll be inspired by the projects!
Good Luck!
Sue

SharDon Exclusives said...

I have wanted to purchase Marcia's book but time are hard and I just can't right now. Wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if I got in, inspite of my funds!!! Thank you for this opportunity..Sharon

nallyblue said...

The book and the projects look great! Thanks for the opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Met Marcia at Beadfest Philly. She is such a great beader and I'd love to add her book to my library! Thanks for the chance to win her book.
Jeanette