Sunday, January 24, 2010

Win the 2010 Bead Dreams Calendar!

This year the editors at Bead and Button magazine have put together a beautiful calendar: Bead Dreams 2010: Best of the Bead & Button Show. Twelve gorgeous works from well known artists such as Heidi Kummli, Diane Hyde, Hiroko Toda, and Sherry Serafini (and our own Susan Mandel!) are displayed in a large 10.5" x 13" format. Featured each month is the artists' masterpiece, the artists' biography, and a description of the work written by the artist. It's a great way to get inspired each month of the year and to find out more about the artist and his/her work.

I have one copy to give away to a lucky winner courtesy of Kalmbach Publishers (Thank you Kalmbach and the team at Bead & Button!).

How to Enter to Win:
1. If you're on my mailing list, you're automatically entered (yay!).
2. To enter, you must sign up for my mailing list. Follow this link to sign up and enter: Beadweaver Mailing List
3. **Be sure to check your email to confirm that you've signed up**
4. Deadline to enter is midnight, January 31st (Sunday).

And as with all of Beadweaver's drawings and giveaways, there will be some surprises too :) If you have questions about signing up, read the comment section to this post for the FAQs!

Good Luck & Stay Tuned!!!

3 comments:

SuzyQ said...

And now for the FAQs:
*How will you draw the winner? I recently discovered & use a service that randomly chooses a randomly assigned number: random.org

* Will you post my private email address on your blog? No. Only the lead name of the winning email address will be announced (the name before the @).

*I signed up but Feedburner asked me to verify my request. What do I do? You must verify your email address. Feedburner will send an email to the address you gave it. Please respond to this email request to activate your subscription. You can deactivate it at any time too.

*Will I get advertisements or spam by signing up for your posts by email? No. You will only get my Beadweaver blog posts by email when you sign up for this list. That's it. And I will never share it with anyone either.

*If I win, do I have to pay for shipping? No. I'll send it to you via our U.S. postal service.

*I live in Timbuktu. Can I enter? Yes. As long as you have a reasonable postal service available to you that does business with our postal service, chances are I can get it there.

*Why do I have to sign up for an email service? Because it is the simplest way I have of contacting you and keeping your email and identity private. You can always unsubscribe.

Cat said...

This is exciting! I wanted to buy this calendar but couldn't, so I am crossing my fingers that I am the lucky winner! Thanks for having the contest.

Cat

The Lone Beader said...

I believe I am on your mailing list!